For Section A, study theory well and practice operators and java statements well.
For Section B, you must know:
1. questions on slab rate like the taximeter one f 2012 paper
2. String manipulations- for this study string and character functions well and must know how to extract a word from the given sentence
3. Single Dimensional Arrays – taking inputs in an array, printing array, summing array elements, searching, sorting, working on two corresponding arrays,etc
4. function overloading with menu-driven programs
5. constructor overloading with object creation for both parameterized and non-parameterized constructor
6. pattern programs
7 series programs
Maintain cool, read the questions carefully understanding them well, make the correct choice, time your answers, think before writing and revise.
All the best for your exam.